Scott Kalechstein's Online Store
TERMS OF SERVICE
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND Scott Kalechstein (SK) STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF Scott Kalechstein's Store SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT - TOGETHER WITH ALL UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES, AND ALL OF (SK)'S RULES AND POLICIES - COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE "AGREEMENT" BETWEEN YOU AND (SK). TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK "AGREE." IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK "AGREE," AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND (SK) MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO Scott Kalechstein's STORE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Definition of Scott Kalechstein's Store Service. (SK) is the provider of Scott Kalechstein's Store (the "Service") that permits you to purchase downloads of digital content - such as sound recordings and PDF music files - under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement.
2. Age requirements for use of the Service. This Service is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these terms and conditions with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these terms and conditions.
3. Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Service, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk and that (SK) shall have no liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Content types (including genres, sub-genres) and descriptions are provided for convenience, and you acknowledge and agree that (SK) does not guarantee their accuracy.
4. System Requirements. Use of the Service requires a compatible device, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Service involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are your responsibility. The Service is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Service.
5. Policies and Rules. Your use of the Service and purchases made through it are subject to (SK) Terms of Sale, which can be readily viewed on the Service, and any end-user agreements or other terms and conditions required for use of the Service, all of which are hereby made a part of this Agreement. If you have not already read (SK) Terms of Sale, you should do so now.
TERMS OF SALE
SALES TO END USERS ONLY
Scott Kalechstein's Store sells Products to end user customers only.
All Sales are final.
Scott Kalechstein's Store accepts credit cards and payment through Authorize.net as forms of payment. If your credit card is being used for a purchase, (SK) may obtain a pre-approval via Authorize.net from the credit card company for an amount up to the amount of the order. Billing to your credit card via Authorize.net occurs at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter.
Scott Kalechstein's Store accepts the following credit cards via Authorize.net: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
We are unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of the United States. Debit cards and check cards have daily spending limits that may prevent the processing of your order.
If a purchase has been declined online due to credit card issues please ensure all data is correct and resubmit. If the transaction is not accepted online, you will be unable to use that card for your purchase and should use another credit card.
Using the Shopping Cart functionality, you will have one order that authorizes and bills as a single purchase.
Scott Kalechstein's Store purchases will include sales tax based on the bill-to address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time of download. If the sales tax rate for the billing address changes before the song is downloaded, the new tax rate in effect at the time of download will apply. We will only charge tax in states where music downloads are taxable. No customers are eligible for tax exemptions for purchases made on Scott Kalechstein's Store.
Scott Kalechstein's Store endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current selections. Your total price will include the price of the Product plus any applicable sales tax (in effect on the day of download). (SK) reserves the right to change prices for Products offered at Scott Kalechstein's Store at any time, and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH ORDERS
For assistance with billing questions or other order inquiries, please send an email to:
Responses to emails will be provided as soon as possible.
CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of any Products purchased from Scott Kalechstein's Store is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the Terms of Service, including, without limitation, the Usage Rules set forth therein.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(SK) is not responsible for typographic errors.
(SK) reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at Scott Kalechstein's Store at any time. Customers are encouraged to review the Terms of Sale on a periodic basis for modifications.
All sales on Scott Kalechstein's Store are governed by California law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions. Risk of loss and title for all electronically delivered purchases pass to the purchaser in California upon electronic transmission to the recipient.
Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What information we collect and how we may use it
- There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you are purchasing a product.
- When you interact with (SK), we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about the (SK) products you own, such as the date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We also collect information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
- We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve (SK) products.
Your (SK) ID and related information
The (SK) website, as well as (SK) services such as Scott Kalechstein's Store, allows you to create an "Scott Kalechstein's ID" based on your personal information. This convenient service saves you time and allows for easier use of our web services. Here's how it works: You create a personal profile - providing your name, phone number, email address, and in some cases your mailing address or a credit card number - and choose a password and password hint (such as the month and day of your birth) for security. The system saves your information and assigns you a personal Scott Kalechstein ID - in many cases simply your email address, because it's unique and easy to remember. The next time you order from Scott Kalechstein's Store or register a new product, all you need to do is enter your Scott Kalechstein ID and password; the system looks up the information it needs to assist you. In addition, if you update the information associated with your Scott Kalechstein ID it will be available for all your transactions with Scott Kalechstein globally.
When we disclose your information
(SK) takes your privacy very seriously. (SK) does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Within the (SK) Group
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
How we protect your personal information
(SK) takes precautions - including administrative, technical, and physical measures - to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Scott Kalechstein's Online Store use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make purchases from Scott Kalechstein's Store, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it's transmitted over the Internet.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Safari.
Integrity of your personal information
(SK) has safeguards in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. Naturally, you always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided.
Our companywide commitment to your privacy
As we said, (SK) takes protecting your privacy very seriously. To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate these guidelines to (SK) employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
7. Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service ("Registration Data"). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. (SK) may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that (SK) may store and use the Registration Data you provide (including credit card and PayPal account information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card or PayPal account.
8. User Account and Security.
a. Account and Password. As a registered user of the Service, you may receive or establish an account ("Account"). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else's Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify (SK) of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. (SK) shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
b. Security. You understand that the Service, and products purchased through the Service, such as sound recordings, videos and related artwork ("Products"), include a security framework using technology that protects digital information and limits your usage of Products to certain usage rules established by (SK) and its licensors ("Usage Rules"). You agree to comply with such Usage Rules, as further outlined below, and you agree not to violate or attempt to violate any security components. You agree not to attempt to, or assist another person to, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever. Usage Rules may be controlled and monitored by (SK) for compliance purposes, and (SK) reserves the right to enforce the Usage Rules with or without notice to you. You will not access the Service by any means other than through software that is provided by (SK) for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
9. Purchase of (SK) Content
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and (SK) shall be without liability to you in the event of any loss, destruction, or damage.
b. Use of Products. You acknowledge that Products contain security technology that limits your usage of Products to the following Usage Rules, and you agree to use Products in compliance with such Usage Rules.
Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use.
You shall be authorized to use the Products on five (SK)-authorized devices at any time.
You shall be entitled to export, burn (if applicable) or copy Products solely for personal, noncommercial use. You shall not be entitled to burn Video Products.
You shall be authorized to burn an audio playlist up to seven times.
You shall be able to store Products from up to five different Accounts on certain devices, such as an iPod, at a time.
Any burning (if applicable) or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners in any audio or video content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product.
You agree that you will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Service or used to administer the Usage Rules.
The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
c. You agree that your purchase of Products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to use such Products solely in accordance with the Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Products may constitute a copyright infringement. The security technology is an inseparable part of the Products. The Usage Rules shall govern your rights with respect to the Products, in addition to any other terms or rules that may have been established between you and another party. (SK) reserves the right to modify the Usage Rules at any time.
d. You acknowledge that some aspects of the Service, Products, and administering of the Usage Rules entails the ongoing involvement of (SK). Accordingly, in the event that (SK) changes any part of the Service or discontinues the Service, which (SK) may do at its election, you acknowledge that you may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that (SK) shall have no liability to you in such case
e. The Service may offer interactive features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service and the public. You represent and agree that any use by you of such features, including any information, materials or links submitted or posted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. You further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, you hereby grant (SK) a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use such materials as part of the Service, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to you.
(SK) reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
(SK) has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any information and materials submitted or posted by you or otherwise available on the Service, to investigate any reported or apparent violation of this Agreement, and to take any action that (SK) in its sole discretion deems appropriate, including, without limitation, under Section 14 below.
10. Territory. The Service is currently available only in the United States, and is not available in any other location. You agree not to use or attempt to use the Service from outside of the available territory, and that (SK) may use technologies to verify your compliance.
11. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that (SK) may charge your credit card or PayPal account for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING (SK) WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card, or the PayPal account, you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card or PayPal account status, you must change your credit card or PayPal account information online at the Account Info section of the Service. (There may be a temporary disruption of your access to the Service until (SK) can verify the validity of the new credit card or PayPal account information.)
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND PURCHASES. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
d. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
12. Delivery of Products. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, as determined by (SK).
13. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by (SK) and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Service, in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Service in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
b. Removal of (SK) Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, (SK) and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Service at any time without notice. In no event will (SK) be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. (SK) may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Service, in any case and without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Service, including but not limited to, Scott Kalechstein's Store (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources), and software, are owned by (SK) and/or its licensors. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
d. Trademarks. (SK), the (SK) logo and other (SK) trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service are trademarks or registered trademarks of (SK) Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
a. Termination by (SK). If you fail, or (SK) suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of fees due, failure to provide (SK) with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, failure to safeguard your Account information, violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, or infringement or other violation of third parties' rights, (SK), at its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Service (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Service. (SK) reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and (SK) will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
15. General Compliance with Laws. The Service is controlled and operated by (SK) from its offices in the United States. You agree to comply with all local, state, federal, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Service.
16. Enforcement of These Terms. (SK) reserves the right to takes steps (SK) believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to (SK)'s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights). You agree that (SK) has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or a third party, as (SK) believes is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to (SK)'s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Service and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Service and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party's rights).
17. No Responsibility for Third-Party Materials or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and services available via the Service may include materials from third parties. In addition, (SK) may provide links to certain third party Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that (SK) is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Web sites. (SK) does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Links to other Web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that (SK) is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. (SK) DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME (SK) MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
b. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY (SK)) PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
c. IN NO CASE SHALL (SK), ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, (SK)'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
d. (SK) SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND (SK) HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
e. (SK) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND (SK) DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM Scott Kalechstein's STORE THAT ARE STORED IN YOUR SYSTEM.
19. Waiver and Indemnity. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD (SK), ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY (SK) AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM (SK), ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF (SK)'S CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT.
20. Changes. (SK) reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Service. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as "Additional Terms") will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of Scott Kalechstein's Store following will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
21. Notices. (SK) may send you notice with respect to the Service by sending an email message to the email address listed in your (SK) Account contact information, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in your (SK) Account contact information, or by a posting on Scott Kalechstein's Store. Notices shall become effective immediately.
22. Governing Law. The laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern these Terms and your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with (SK) or relating in any way to your use of the Service resides in the courts of the State of California.
23. Miscellaneous. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and (SK) and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and (SK). You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software. If any part of these Terms of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. (SK)'s failure to enforce any right or provisions in these Terms of Service will not constitute a waiver of such provision, or any other provision of these Terms of Service. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. (SK) will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.